What better way to fully enjoy your trip to the S.E.A. Aquarium than to have an experienced guide share with you little known facts about the animals and habitats.
This April, S.E.A. Aquarium Annual and Season Passholders will get to enjoy a complimentary guided tour of National Geographic’s Ocean Wonders, currently happening at the aquarium till 20 May 2018. Here’s why you should sign up for the tour:
- Gain an even better understanding of the ocean’s largest, fastest and greatest as our guide takes you through the world’s first National Geographic Ocean Record Breakers exhibition
- Participate in the Marine Photography Adventure and engage in interactive Special Stations around the aquarium
- Learn more about the aquarium’s newest residents – Sand Tiger Sharks
4 sessions available
Tour 1A: 1 Apr (Sun) 10.30am – 12pm
Tour 1B: 1 Apr (Sun) 4.30pm – 6pm
Tour 2A: 8 Apr (Sun) 10.30am – 12pm
Tour 2B: 8 Apr (Sun) 4.30pm – 6pm
RSVP via SMS
SMS the following details to 97710182 by 23 March 2018
<NatGeo>, <last 6 digits of Attractions ID number>, <Name>, <Tour Session>, <No. of pax>
E.g. NatGeo, 654321, Terry Ong, 1B, 3 pax
Limited Slots, RSVP Now
Each tour session is limited to the first 15 pax who RSVP, on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon successful RSVP, passholders will receive a confirmation SMS by 28 March 2018.
Not yet a S.E.A. Aquarium Annual or Season Pass holder? Click here to find out more and sign up!
- The tour is exclusive for all valid S.E.A. Aquarium Annual or Season Passholder only
- A valid S.E.A. Aquarium Annual or Season Pass for all guests must be presented upon admission and registration
- Also valid for Multi-park passholders with S.E.A. Aquarium component
- RWS may take photographs and/or videos of you during the event and may use for any advertising, publicity and/or commercial purposes