Have you always wondered how Chinese New Year is celebrated under the sea? What is it like to stay overnight in S.E.A. Aquarium in the company of Manta Rays and Sharks?
This Chinese New Year season, get ready for an abundance of fun and discovery as our signature sleepover programme Ocean Dreams is given an auspicious twist.
- Visit the top of the Open Ocean Habitat and witness a Manta Ray feeding session
- Embark on a fun fortune trail to learn about marine animals and how to protect our ocean during the festive season
- Watch an exciting Manta Ray interaction session
- Meet the Sea Goddess and God of Fortune
- Exclusive photo opportunity with underwater divers
Gong Sea Fa Cai Ocean Dreams
23 – 24 February 2018 (Fri – Sat)
6.30pm – 10am (Following Day)
Senior (60 & up)
(2 Adults + 2 Children)
|RWS Invites Member||S$151||S$133||S$558|
|Season/Annual Pass Member*||S$151||S$133||S$558|
- Price includes meals and admission to S.E.A. Aquarium within the stipulated hours of the programme.
- Sleeping bags will be provided to all participants.
- Minimum age of participation is 6 years old. Participants below 21 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- RWS Invites members enjoy 3% rebate on purchase.
*S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark Season/ Annual Passholders.
To book, call +65 6577 7515 or email email@example.com