Check out our brand new Ocean Dreams here:
Imagine being lulled to sleep by a view like this:
Here’s the best part. You don’t need to drain your bank account flying to Maldives or the Bahamas to make this happen. The S.E.A Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa offers a fun and educational sleepover programme called Ocean Dreams. When night falls, you’ll get to drift into slumber as you gaze at these shimmering schools of fish in front of the spectacular Open Ocean Habitat.
Feeling excited already? Here’s more of what awaits you in the programme:
- A journey through maritime history and a multi-media extravaganza where you’ll get to feel what it’s like to be part of a crew experiencing peril on the high seas
- A 90-minute guided tour through S.E.A. Aquarium packed with fascinating information about the many wonders of our blue planet
- Discover more about sharks, dolphins, coral reefs and other marine animals and how you can do your part for marine conservation
- Exclusive back-of-house experience to witness the feeding of our fishes
Two families snuggled with our fishes and had a whale of a time as Ocean Dreamers. Read about their experience here:
|Adult (13 – 59 years old)||$138||$158|
|Child (6 – 12 years old)||$118||$138|
|Senior (60 years old & above)||$118||$138|
|Family Package (2 Adults + 2 Children)||$468||$548|
- Admission to S.E.A. Aquarium within the stipulated hours of the programme
- Evening snack
Sleeping bags will be provided.
* Applicable to S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark Annual Pass holders and RWS Invites® members. RWS Invites members will enjoy a 3% rebate on the price.
You can purchase discounted tickets to Adventure Cove Waterpark if you wish to continue your visit in the park after the Ocean Dreams programme.
Dates & Reservation
You can find out about the latest dates for Ocean Dreams on the Resorts World Sentosa website.