Ocean Dreams, our popular sleepover programme, has been newly enhanced with even more exciting content. Part glamping and part educational field trip, this is one fun and unforgettable sleepover under the sea!
Do you know that sea jellies are able to communicate with one another? And that some corals actually glow at night? Time to embark on a night adventure for all these answers and more. Designed for interactive learning, this 90-minute guided tour around the aquarium lets you discover the lesser-known nocturnal side of the marine world, and have fun at sensory learning stations.
One of the highlights of the revamped programme is the newly included Manta Moments.
6:30pm – 10am (following day)
|Adult||Child (6–12 yrs) &
(60yrs & above)
|RWS Invites Members||S$142||S$124|
|S.E.A. Aquarium and
Adventure Cove Waterpark
Season/ Annual Passholders
RWS Invites members will enjoy 3% rebate on purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- The S.E.A. Aquarium Ocean Dreams (“Programme) is subject to availability.
- The Programme shall proceed as scheduled regardless of weather conditions (i.e. rain or shine) and there shall be no rain check nor refund made.
- Participants must arrive at S.E.A. Aquarium at the scheduled timing, failing which the participant may miss certain components of the Programme.
- Prior reservation is required and must be made at least 2 weeks in advance with full payment.
- For safety purposes, the minimum age of participation is 6 years old.
- Adult-Child supervisory ratio for guests aged 20 and below:
– Must always be accompanied by a paying adult (above 21)
– Maximum of 5 children to 1 paying adult
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, RWS reserves the right to substitute certain components of the Programme.
- If the Programme is cancelled by RWS for any reasons whatsoever, RWS shall, with participant’s agreement, either refund all monies paid or provide an alternate date for the participant (if available).
- General terms and conditions, park rules, and regulations of S.E.A. Aquarium apply.