Are you an advocate of marine life? Have you been thinking about how you can share your passion for the marine world and educate more people on marine conservation?
S.E.A. Aquarium is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our new docent programme. Docents play an important role as they help to deliver fun, educational messages on marine life to guests with the aim of inspiring people to care for the ocean.
Upon successful selection, docents will undergo a training programme to prepare them for this exciting role.
- Learn new skills and receive on-the-job training
- Increase your knowledge on marine life and conservation
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Become a more effective and confident communicator
- Be part of a large community that shares your passion for the environment
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Deep interest in marine conservation
- Able to interact with guests
- Able to commit at least once a month for the first 6 months of the programme
- Interview and selection process
- Registration fee: $50 (upon successful interview and selection)
Read about our first batch of docents who commenced their stints in January 2018. And why 15-year-old Rowan Koh decided to be a S.E.A. Aquarium docent.
Inspiring young ones through facts and interactive fun.
Click here to apply now!