Does the thought of swimming in waters full of sharks make you shiver? Fear not, because sharks are actually not as violent as the media portrays them.
At the Ultimate Marine Encounter: Shark Dive at S.E.A. Aquarium, you’ll get a chance to dive with over 100 sharks from 12 different species.
In this 30-minute programme, you’ll dive into our Shark Seas Habitat for the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with over 100 sharks across 12 different species, including the endangered scalloped hammerhead shark, silvertip shark and sandbar shark.
The Shark Dive is great for adventurous thrill seekers with a passion for sharks and marine animals. Our crystal clear water provides you with an underwater shark experience without having to leave Singapore!
Not only will you leave with an amazing experience and stories to tell your children, you can also purchase Shark Dive experience photos as proof of your adventure
Time: Mon – Fri, 1pm
Price: S$188 (Adult) | S$178 (Senior)
Top-up rate*: S$150 (Adult) or S$148 (Senior)
*Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket is required.
For your safety, please take note of these terms and conditions before you sign up for Shark Dive:
- Current SCUBA diving certification from a nationality or internationally recognized organization is compulsory.
- Must be active divers within the last 12 months; otherwise a check dive might be required prior to the dive.
- Certification cards and dive logs must be produced.
- Participants must be medically fit based on the medical/health declaration.
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Participants under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian complete and sign the health declaration and liability forms.
- Limited to a maximum of 6 participants per session. Subject to availability.
- Participants must NOT be due to fly within the next 12 hours.
How is Shark Dive different from Shark Encounter?
Shark Encounter is also part of the Ultimate Marine Encounter programmes. For Shark Encounter, you’ll be lowered into the waters of Shark Seas habitat in an acrylic enclosure instead of diving among sharks.
You won’t need to have a SCUBA diving certification for Shark Encounter but you’ll need to hold your breath underwater.
Shark Encounter is $38 for a 30-minute session. There are hourly sessions from 11am to 5pm. You’ll need an entrance ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark or S.E.A. Aquarium to participate in this programme.
Here’s a chance to experience Shark Dive from the safety of your screen
More about Shark Dive
More about Shark Encounter