Are you an avid diver and photographer? Here’s your chance to flaunt your underwater photography skills and bag some great prizes.
As part of our World Oceans Day celebration, S.E.A. Aquarium is organising a Dive Photography Contest where diver-photographers are invited to share stunning shots of your favourite underwater animals and habitats.
Photo Theme: Marine Biodiversity
- How well the photograph captures the essence of the theme
- Artistic and visual appeal
- How well the photograph brings forth a message to the viewers
- Photo must be taken on or after 1 January 2017, in JPEG format, and saved in RGB colour model.
- Photo must retain the original intact EXIF (EXCHANGEABLE IMAGE FILE FORMAT) data.
- Photo may only undergo minor post-processing, such as cropping and adjustment of exposure, white balance and saturation.
- Upon request, participants must be able to supply the high resolution Competition photos that are suitable for printing.
|How to participate
1. Join the S.E.A. Aquarium Society Facebook Group
2. Upload your photographs onto the Dive Photography album between 8 June – 5 July 2017.
1st: Nikon COOLPIX B700 camera + Discover Scuba Diving for 2 + 1 pair of S.E.A. Aquarium Annual Passes
2nd: Nikon COOLPIX B700 camera + 1 pair of S.E.A. Aquarium Annual Passes
3rd: Dolphin Discovery for 2 + 1 pair of S.E.A. Aquarium Annual Passes
People’s Choice Award: 1 pair of S.E.A. Aquarium Season Passes
Winning entries will be selected by a panel of judges. Winners will be contacted via their Facebook page.
Additionally, share your photographs on your Facebook page and gather the most likes on the original submission by 5 July 2017 to win The People’s Choice Award!
All winners will be announced on the S.E.A. Aquarium Society Facebook Group on 14 July 2017. Click here for full terms and conditions.
Click here to check out what else we have lined up for World Oceans Day celebration